FTPS is an FTP(File Transfer Protocol) that uses the SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to encrypt data transfer over a network. You can start FTPS server to transfer your local data to your application.
- To transfer data between your application server and your local machine, you will need to have an FTP client(Filezilla or others) installed on your local machine.
- The FTPS server installation may take 2-3 minutes.
- The FTPS service will be automatically halted at the expiration time if no ongoing data transfer is detected.
- Please select the FTPES-FTP over Explicit TLS/SSL option as the server type.
- You can not access application directories/files via FTP client for security reasons.
- Please upload your files to the cloudclusters folder.
- Please use Shell/SSH to move files to your application directories.