How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service
This article will walk you through a typical MSClusters journey in minutes. We also provide a video guide.
1.Create a SQL Server application
With a registered Cloud Clusters account, you can deploy a SQL Server instance in minutes. We offer a free trial for most applications we support. SQL Server is on the free trial list. For detailed steps to create a SQL Server application, please see Creating SQL Server application. To deploy a SQL Server database, please log in to the control Panel and click the "order now."
2. Setting up SQL Server application
After creating a SQL Server application, you need to set it up by Creating Databases & users. Databases and users are prerequisites for connecting to and managing your SQL Server application. By default, we create a root user to make it convenient for you to connect to SQL Server. You can also connect to your SQL Server database with a newly created user.
3. Connecting to SQL Server
Once finishing the setup, you can connect to your SQL Server. We have also put together an article about troubleshooting connection issues to help resolve possible connection issues. If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.
4.Import Data to MSClusters:
If you have existing data at other providers or your local, and you want to migrate it to MSClusters, please see SQL Server Migration. We recommend transferring data using FTPS. If you need any help with the migration process, feel free to contact us. Our expert team will be happy to assist you for FREE. If you are starting your SQL Server from scratch, you can insert your data right after step 3.
Database management scenarios
In our Control Panel, we provide many tools, including FTPS、Shell/SSH. Those can be used in many scenarios to facilitate the management of your SQL Server:
- How Can I Create Database User with Different Permissions
- I Want to Migrate a Database to Cloud Clusters from Current Provider or Local PC
- I Want to Download a Backup of SQL Server Databases to My Local
- How Can I Connect to SQL Server Database
- How Can I Limit Special IPs to Access SQL Server Database
- How Can I Change SQL Server Configuration File
- How Can I Troubleshoot SQL Server Connection Issues
- How can I Add or Remove Resources for my applications
- Activating a suspended application
- How to Cancel an Application
- How to Restore an Canceled Application